AILA South Florida, one of the largest and most highly-regarded chapters of the American Immigration Lawyers Association, today announced the launch of its new website. The website, found at http://www.ailasouthflorida.org, features greatly enhanced functionality and a clean, modern design.
The new and improved AILA South Florida site includes the following features:
- A responsive design enabling the site’s content to be easily viewed on a variety of devices ranging from desktop computers to tablets and smart phones
- An interactive blog, which will provide the South Florida community with regular news and updates on legislative reform and other immigration-related issues
- An events calendar allowing AILA South Florida Members to easily register for various events
- Links to AILA South Florida’s newly created social media accounts, including Facebook, Twitter, Google+ and LinkedIn
- A searchable members directory enabling visitors to easily find qualified AILA immigration attorneys
- Resource links and helpful information on immigration law and immigration reform/ immigration legislation
Working with public relations firm Red Banyan Group, AILA South Florida is undertaking a strategic approach to its overall communications. The redesigned website is a key piece of these integrated communications efforts, which will enable AILA South Florida to effectively engage with immigrant families, the organization’s members, the press, and the general public.
“Our chapter’s powerful and modern website will help take AILA South Florida’s communications efforts to a whole new level,” said AILA South Florida President Antonio Revilla III. “We are very excited to announce the site’s launch, and our organization looks forward to continuing to serve as a valuable resource for our members and the broader South Florida community.”
A highly active group that has earned praise for its innovativeness and the high caliber of its affiliated professionals, AILA South Florida was awarded the prestigious Chapter Excellence Award in 2012-2013. AILA South Florida attorney members are readily available as qualified sources for legal assistance and to provide information and analysis related to U.S. immigration policies and immigration reform.
About AILA South Florida
AILA South Florida is one of the largest and most respected chapters of the national American Immigration Lawyers Association. The organization’s attorneys provide highly-qualified and personalized immigration law counsel to immigrant families throughout South Florida. Working with a qualified AILA attorney ensures that immigrants proceed with the best course of action based on their individual standing, immigration history, and potential reform changes. Learn more at http://www.ailasouthflorida.org.
Antonio G. Revilla III is a Miami immigration attorney and the President of the American Immigration Lawyers Association (AILA), South Florida Chapter. Mr. Revilla is available to discuss immigration reform or any other immigration matter. He can be reached at (305) 858-2323 or toll free (877) 854-2323.