Former U.S. Immigration Prosecutor and Miami immigration attorney, Antonio
G. Revilla III, will be moderating an expert panel discussion tomorrow
for Hispanic Heritage Month. The panel discussion is being hosted by the
Judges of the United District Court, Southern District of Florida, and
will address the Plight of the Unaccompanied Immigrant Child.
Mr. Revilla is honored to moderate this important discussion and the need
for adequate legal representation for immigrant children.
About Antonio G. Revilla III
- Former U.S. Immigration Prosecutor
- Past President of the American Immigration Lawyers Association (AILA),
South Florida Chapter
- Immigration attorney with 25 years of legal experience
- Founder of Revilla Law Firm, P.A.
Call our Miami immigration law firm today for a free in-office consultation.
(305) 858-2323 or toll free (877) 854-2323